10 reasons to register for Unicon 20 right now!
Registration for the next unicycle world championship is open. You still hesitate to join? No excuse is valid. We show you that in 10 points.
- Because that’s at least one thing you can cross off your to-do-list.
- Because the prices might go up once you finally do it. Deadline is 30/06/2020
- Because you just can’t miss the first Unicon held in France!
- Because Grenoble is one of the top 10 French cities in terms of cycling lanes: you’ll me able to explore on your unicycle.
6th: Grenoble: 0.61 meters of cycle paths per inhabitant for a total of 98 kilometers
- Because the city is a great playground for unicycling!
Between parks, lakes, mountains, all within 10 kilometers by bike. You will have fun.
6. Because you’ll be able to spend your vacation close to some famous places in the French Alps, such as L’Alpe d’Huez and Chamonix.
7. Because there’s good chances you’ll get really nice weather. Get your sunglasses ready!
We will be in the middle of summer in France. The average temperature at this time is 28 degrees Celsius
8. Because even if you’re not sure you’ll place well, you’ll be guaranteed to have fun!
In addition to all the unicycle events, there will be plenty of workshops to discover other activities or improve in unicycle.
9. Because even though it’s the world championships, Unicon is open to everyone: you’re welcome whether you’re a beginner or an expert!
10. Because there’s going to be an exclusive event: surprise! Check the schedule, we do some updates…