What about lodging ? Unicon 20
Dear Unicon attendees,
Here is information to help you get a refund from your Unicon 20 lodging accommodations:
- You booked a college room via Unicon 20?
=> You can keep the booking for next year. Should you want to be refunded, ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You booked accommodation in an Accor hotel via the link provided by Unicon?
=> Cancel your reservation by replying to the email confirmation you received, and you will be fully refunded.
3. You booked accommodation at Citadines Appart’hôtel via the email provided by Unicon?
=> Cancel your reservation by writing too email@example.com, and you will be fully refunded.
4. You booked an accommodation at Camping des trois pucelles (no agreement with Unicon)?
=> Ask for a refund by answering the confirmation mail, and the person in charge has assured us that she will answer favourably and in full.
5. You have booked an AirBnB accommodation ?
=> You can get in touch with your countries’ AirBnb assistant to start the refund procedure. Refund will depend on your host (full, partial, or report to 2021). See their Covid-19 information on the AirBnB website.
If you follow these instructions and have difficulties either in requesting or receiving a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.